2021 Nassau County High School Student Juried Art Competition & Exhibition
The Art Guild invites all Nassau County High School Students to submit digital images of their 2D or 3D artworks for consideration to its 2021 Nassau County High School Student Juried Art Competition & Exhibition.
This is a great opportunity for young artists to build their resume, increase their personal repertoire in a gallery setting, and win cash prizes for their work.
- All styles from abstract to realism are welcome.
- All works must be original, and have been created in the last two years.
- References used in the creation of the submitted work must be the artist’s own, or copyright-released for use in this work.
- No “fanart” (example: no paintings of Princess Diana, The Joker or Kurt Cobain unless you own the rights to, or have permission to use the reference picture).
- Works previously exhibited at The Art Guild Gallery will not be considered.
MEDIUMS: Including but not limited to acrylic, collage, digital art, encaustic, etching/prints, mixed media, oil, pastel, sculpture, or watercolor. (NO COPIES, PHOTOGRAPHY, REPRODUCTIONS OR GICLEES.)